lunedì 19 febbraio 2007

A holy memory of my travel to Orissa, India





Kallu, my holy brother , my dear friend, do you remember what beautiful day you and me have spent at the Triveni Sangam, in Allahabad, during the Ardh mela? First of all, you has purged yourself in the Ganga, satisfied that by your immersion all your bad karma was flowing into the holy river, like the milk, like the flowers that you was donating to the Mather Ganga, as me, on the shore, that as you was saying the holy mantras, guided by the same pujari :








On Ganga Ma!








Om Yamuna ma!


Om Sarasvati ma!


Om Triveni ma!


















The faith of your childlike hearth purifying your soul in what polluted, contaminated holy water !

















That's why Your prayers to Lord Shiva, to Amitabha Buddha, are reaching God, the same Ishvara, more than my weak, fixed prayers to Jesus Christ













Nessun commento: