lunedì 19 febbraio 2007

Peter, from China, for the Chunjie




Peter, from Jilin, China, for the Chunjie
( for the chinese New Year's Day)










Yesterday Peter. alias Linming Xuan*,wrote me from China this e-mail, at the height of his happiness for the celebrations of the Chinese New Year's Day









"hello
Festival Felice Della Molla!( happy spring festival!) I don't know whether it is right spelling
These days are the spring festival in China , I'm so happy... So I send and e-mail to you!
How's everthing going for you these days ? smooth or hard ?
I eat a lot of delicious food during the festival!! so happy!
wish you happy .
waiting for your letters!
!!

I replied him:

My dear Peter,
Thanks for your greetings of Happy Chunjie !
The italian name of the spring festival ( the Chunji) is "Festa della Primavera ( Spring) "or "Capodanno lunare cinese . " F
estival Felice della Molla" doesn't mean anything!
I m very happy for your present Happiness, eating delicious foods!
My lyfe is beautiful, and great, but not smooth!
My dear friend, If you like now you can become a member of my blog
www.odoricoamico.blogspot.com ,
writing me and my students how you are spending happily the Chunjie,.
Your friend Odorico























































The delicious chinese foods,
















our friendship, surviving and increasing, three years after our meeting,
when I helped Peter to reach the top of the Great Wall, in Badaling,




when, after, we reached together the metro in Beijing,-



his hard studies, his detached family.
And whatever else in his life, in your life, my friend?



For the pictures many thanks to www.tuttocina.it

http://www.tuttocina.it/stampe/index.htm



Nessun commento: