lunedì 2 marzo 2009

chinese opportunity Lin Peter mi scrive



"Peter
Hello my friend
Sorry that I didn't reply your letter for so long.
I am busy spending the winter vacation and the Chinese new year of Ox.
As time passed by, I find that it is more and more boring for me. Maybe I become an adult or elder that before. It is felt that the pressure on me is heavier and heavier for getting further education of master of medicine, or be employed by some hospitals.
The autographs I sent to you is the most proud thing in my college year so far. I make it real! I succeed to travel in south China for 25 days. All the stuffs are done by myself including hostelling, eating, tickets, and pictures.
Among these cities I had travelled, I love Wuhan and Shanghai. I enjoy living in the big cities, although you would face so many hard things like the rent, food, and some other things. However, which impresses me most is that many opportunities and positions are offered to you. You can really be a big one to achieve your dreaming goal. You can experience a lot. I am really curious about the various things at every corner of the city!
Back to the life in college I am living. I find great of pressure on me, about the working or further education. I find the hard thing both in life and study as I am growing elder and elder. Being a doctor I still have a long way to run. I need to be graduated first, in China; if you want to be employed in a big hospital you must get the master degree, or a PhD, of course, the certificate of qualifications of medical practitioner which I have to pass the subjects like biochemistry, physiology, pathology, pharmacology, medical microbiology, medical immunology and so one which are so tough to anyone. But I have to do my best to solve the problems.
Life is hard to everyone; the only thing we can do is to do our job perfectly, so that we will succeed!
About the question about Chinese medicine, I will check the internet and ask some professionals, then give you the answer.
Take care, my friend!
Peter


Odorico
"My dear friend,
excuse me if I didn't write you before.
In facebook I ve been longtime foreigner, like more and more I m foreigner in my country., in the world of the school.
What beautiful news I ve received from you about your travel in South China, where you were "curious about the various things at every corner of the city!"
And what beautiful pictures in your albums about skiing and party, daily life in college, travel to shangai, for example.
It left me stunned to hear by yours words how in the chinese city life , like in your charmed chinese mind many opportunities and positions are offered to you, while in Italy, in my future, like in the future of my students, less and less are the opportunity and the positions that are offered.
Don't worry, my friend, if you are bored, your need only to integrate your young hearth and your adult mind , accepting and loving more and more your self, by your vulnerability, your impermanence, your imperfections, because by your vulnerability, your impermanence, your imperfection. you are becoming your self.
Thanks for your answer about the cinese medicine.
My friend , on the matter I think that the traditional chinese medicine and the eastern wisdom and meditation, by wich I m trying to reach the awareness and the mindfulness, are the same.
Odorico"

Nessun commento: