domenica 5 ottobre 2008

Peter, dalla Cina.




"Bonsoir mon ami!

comment-allez-vous?
Je suis bien.

How is your life recently?

I am really sorry that I did not write to you very often. Recently I am busy working for the Student Union. As you know I am the vice minister of the Art Department, so I have to prepare a welcoming party for the new-comers. I am really hard doing that. Because I want to give the freshmen a deep impression on that meanwhile give them a good start of college life. And at the same time it is opening school time, so I have a lot of work to deal with. To be a sophomore in college means I have more work to do and more responsibility to take on
Duiring the summer vacation, what makes me proud is I traveled to south China such as Wuhan, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Shanghai alone without going with a tourist party. I enjoyed the time when I traveled to the place where I want to go. I had gained much more experiences about how to deal with problems and how to manage my money. So when I go abroad to study or travel, I think the only problem for me is the language, however, I think, which is not a serious problem, because many people said that I have the talent to study other languages.
I have decided to go abroad to get further education which means I have to pay more attention to do things and do my best to make it perfect. But now I still do not know where to go, what to learn, because you know foreign countries do not recognise Chinese medicine students which means I have to start from the very beginning. Medicine abroad is very hard to be accepted, I really have no idea about that.
Could
you give some suggestions about that?Thanks very much~
Peter"

"My dear Peter,
Je suis bien, comme vous .
Reading your last letter, two your different images formed in my mind: the Image of You, Peter, going alone and alone gaining experience between Wuhan and Shangai, and the image of You, as vice minister of the Art Departement of your University, socially busy for their new comers , as reading your previous letters, last times, I ve conceived the image of you refusing the corrupt, contaimined grown up life and pursuing by the music your happines, or the peace of the hearth, in the refuge of the rediscovery childhood and of delicious things, and, at the same time, the image of you looking for helping the people victim of desasters, by your aid and your future work as doctor.
Yes, If you ll go abroad to study or to travel, the problem wont't be the language, but, I believe, by my experience and knowledge, the difficulty for your chinese mentality of accepting an admiring and critical point of view about your greath Country and his great civilization. You will have, or you will need, to distinguish the false friends and real ennemies of you and your people, from your hearfelt but difficult friends, critical for love of greater greatness and beauty of China.
In Italy Chinese Traditional Medicine, in the clinical practice, is more integrated than Indian- Ayurvedic or Yunani- Medicine, in the Western Medicine and in National Health Service, differently in the different Regions, even if by the filosophical point of view, by the conception of the change of the universe and of the nature of the bodies, anatomy, bioenergetics and pharmacolgy are very different.Only the doctors can practise acupunture.But I need to know more and more the questions, very , very interesting for me.
Please, my friend, Ask me and explain me more, about these problems, according to your point of view.
Odorico

Nessun commento: