domenica 1 giugno 2008

the chinese people to face the earthquake



"Hi Odorico how are you these days? we have not touched for a long time. sorry

First I wanna say thank your for you cared about the people in earthquake zone.
The earthquake happened in Sichuan Province. The main earthquake is finished, but aftershocks still exist.
I found that Italian government has send some aids like a hospital with equipments and some other goods to help China. I am so grateful , thanks very much.
I really appreciate that. It will let the two countries relationship goes to another high level. our relationship will last forever by this thing.

my heart hurts every time i saw the pics or the numbers of dead people. I felt useless to help them.
I just donate 60 RMB for them, as I am a student , I can only use this way to help them to rebuild their family.
you have seen that Chinese people are strong to face the disaster. our hearts are together.
so we can overcome anything difficult in the world! "

"My dear friend,
it s very fine that you can be proud of the strenght of your people and of the unanimity of his helping outburst .
Thanks for your gratefullness to my gouvernement , because of his sanitary aids
But consider the protest and the anger also of many chinese people because many schools collapsed like cartons, causing the death of thousands and thousands of children.
Go in peace, my friend, in the future it will be possible for you to help your people as physician very much in similar situations, using many other ways than your still generous and valuable donation
To help and give hope, to bring relief in the pain if it isn'ìt possible give happiness and health, is the real bliss of every hearth, I believe
Odorico.

Nessun commento: