sabato 31 maggio 2008

in the garden of my hearth lettera a Fahrang

Mantova, 31 may 2008

my dear friend,
today I ve sent the poetry of your oncle Asadollah to Mrs Mojgan Heidar, teaching at the University Ca foscari of Venise. She accepted only to receive and read poetry, now, because she's very busy. But after, perhaps. ..
Mrs Faraneh, my iranian friend, translated for me some poetry of your father Yadollah. They're very beautiful!
This one for example:


"In the garden of my hearth the date stays
of the Bitterness and the Anguish,
producing but Sufferings and Despair.
My hearth is burning as an aflame tulip
My Lord, Affliction incinerated me"




















Very, bery beautiful. My regards to Yadollah!
And about your life in Kermanshah and in Tehran? Your paintings and plans?About Your Family?
My best greetings and regards your father, and mother, and sisters and brothers, and brothers-in -law ,
especially to nice Hawa niece















School is finishing, Tank Heaven!
Now I m waiting to return to India.
Your friend Odorico

Nessun commento: