martedì 13 maggio 2008

A Peter Linmingxuan




"My dear friend, at the same time I m very happy for your succesfull musical performance, because you found and gave great satisfaction your mother and father, and wery deeply upset by the eartquake that killed how many chinese people, mybe like july 1976, I fear by the news
Your friend Odorico"


Così ho scritto a Peter Linmingxuan, in risposta a questa sua precedente lettera:
" Hello my friend
I am so happy to write you this letter, because I have finished my performance with another 6 friends successfully.
I had mentioned that I would take part in a show which celebrates the foundation of our medical department. I played oboe and my friends played different instruments and the music called "memories of childhood". We made it very successfully, because this kind of performance will make the audience feel boring. But we did it excellent! All the people said that we did perfectly which is beyond imagined! We are so happy to hear so.
For this show, we had played for nearly a month. We worked hard every time when we played together.
I made up and wore a suit which is a little uncomfortable. But performing in front of more than 2000 people is an excited thing. I have never done it before.
My father and mother watched yesterday, they are so happy and proud of me! I think this is the best gift for the mother's day!
What do you think?
I will show you my solo picture.
Peter

Nessun commento: